MINUTES OF THE ELLETTSVILLE,
The Ellettsville, Indiana Plan Commission met in
regular session at ,
OLD BUSINESS: None
Site Plan for
Mr. Don Kinser presented a site plan for some mini-warehouses that he is planning to build on West State Road 46. After discussion by the Plan Commission members, a motion was made by David Drake, seconded by Don Calvert to approve the site plan with the following conditions:
(1) The Town engineer approves the drainage of the site-plan.
(2) The landscaping is placed in front of the fence at the site.
(3) The sidewalk is constructed as presented.
(4) On-site lighting shall be position to reflect the light away from adjoining residential properties and roadways.
(5) Outdoor trash receptacles, in any, shall be screened in accordance with Section 830-56(i) of the Town Code.
Motion Carried 5-1.
A motion was made by David Drake to approve the final and preliminary plat for Chicago Pizza. Sandra Hash seconded. Motion carried 6-0.
Prominence Point Subdivision, Phase 1, Final Plat
A motion was made by David Drake to approve the Prominence Point Subdivision Final Plat. Geraldine McIntyre seconded. Motion carried 6-0.
There were no minutes for approval.
A motion was made by David Drake to adjourn the
Frank Buczolich, President David Drake, Vice President
Geraldine McIntyre Terry Baker
Don Calvert Sandra Hash
William Evans, Secretary